Monday, October 5, 2009

Latest Exhibition





‘For most of my adult life I have been a nomad with a camera.I have embarked on journeys that have taken me from the city to the bush and all that lies between. Travels in pursuit of questions, curiosity, or stories I have felt should be told. Some of these stories have finally ended up as books, exhibitions and films.’- Paul Weinberg


I feel somewhat honoured that my first blog write-up for KBM would centre around the very exciting exhibition of photographic works by Paul Weinberg.

Paul Weinberg needs no introduction. He is a world acclaimed artist, photographer, film maker and author. Should you wish to know more about him please follow this link, http://www.axisgallery.com/exhibitions/city_country/cv-weinberg.html, or visit his website http://www.paulweinberg.co.za/.

And for more on his upcoming exhibition at KBModern, please contact the gallery or follow this blog.


Do you have anything on your mind regarding this exhibition? We would like to hear from you.

Until my next posting,


Cheers


CK

No comments:

Post a Comment